Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning:
While regular carpet cleaning by professionals is necessary to ensure your carpet leads a long and healthy life, additional carpet cleaning and maintenance on your part can go a long way. Proper carpet cleaning and maintenance will extend your carpet's life and preserve the carpet's appearance longer. Failure to maintain proper carpet care will result in premature wear. Additionally, clean carpets contribute to a healthy indoor environment. Below are some tips to help maximize your carpet's life.
* Vacuum your carpets three times a week using a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate) filter.
* Remove stains and spills off the carpet as promptly as possible. Remove as much excess off the carpet as possible, then apply and blot with a clean white cloth.
* DO NOT rub spots on the carpet as this might grind the stain into the carpet further.
* Have your carpets professionally cleaned and protected at least twice a year by Selway's professional carpet cleaners, or more often if you have children or pets.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Professionals
We recognize the value of the dollar and realize you are on a budget. We can work with you to come up with an effective carpet maintenance program for you and your building. In the commercial setting, we offer Hot Water Extraction as the work horse of our program backed up by interim Low Moisture carpet cleaning (LMC). This combination is highly effective in keeping your carpet looking good and extending the life of your carpet. For an added benefit, you can add a weekly spotting program for ultimate protection.
We can also protect your investment with a carpet protector. In an office environment, where spills happen on a daily basis, carpet protector will help resist those spills and mishaps from penetrating into the carpet and becoming a stain. Contact Selway Services located in Boise Idaho today for your free carpet cleaning quote!
Residential Carpet Cleaning Professionals
We take pride in our work and we back that up with a 100% No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee. We use Hot Water Extraction, the only cleaning method recommended by your carpet’s manufacturer.
Our carpet cleaning method involves a 7 Step Process:
- Pre-Inspection — To determine the appropriate cleaning combination.
- Vacuuming — To remove up to 80% of soil prior to cleaning.
- Pre-Treatment — To suspend any remaining soils after vacuuming.
- Extraction — To remove the suspended soils.
- Post-Treatment — To remove any stubborn stains that may remain.
- Grooming — To set the carpet pile and give an even appearance.
- Drying — To help the carpet dry more rapidly.
We offer Green Carpet Cleaning Services for those who are allergic, chemically sensitive or are looking for an alternative choice. These cleaning solutions carry the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval. Contact Selway Services located in Boise Idaho today for your free quote!